Beef Barbecue Wrap
Courtesy of Certified Angus Beef
What you need:
* 1 lb. Certified Angus Beef ® pre-cooked barbecue beef
* 1/2 c. chopped green bell pepper
* 1/2 c. chopped yellow bell pepper
* 1 c. prepared coleslaw, drained
* 4 (10-in.) sun-dried tomato or spinach tortillas
* 1 medium onion, diced
* 1/2 tsp. olive oil
What to do:
1. Sauté onions and peppers in olive oil until tender (about 3 mins).
2. Add beef barbecue; heat until warm.
3. Divide mixture among tortillas; add coleslaw, wrap and serve.
Recipe provided by Certified Angus Beef LLC
Copyright © 2013 ShoptoCook™ Inc. Buffalo, NY